Friday, June 20, 2014

I’m hanging out…..

image

……fancy joining me?

I’ve been thinking about how I can maximise my use of G+ to add further value and I’ve come up with a plan.

From now on, whenever I publish a blog post that is likely to encourage some comments I’m going to suggest a Google Hangout a couple of days later to discuss it in more detail.

The Hangout will be 15 mins max and will take place over a lunchtime – sandwiches and nibbles are of course welcome!

My plan is to record the Hangout, post it to YouTube and then bring it back down to my blog to promote further discussion.

In fact, why am I waiting for my next blog post? If you’ve read my recent ‘Get your foot in the door’ series and have a comment to make, a question or perhaps want to suggest a ‘get your foot in the door’ app to others then why not log into G+ at 1230hrs on Monday 30th Jan 2012, track me down and join me whilst I ‘hang out’?

See you there?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment