Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Homework time…. CWCCM Task 6.3

As part of the ‘communicating with website users’  unit within the Certificate in Web Content Creation & Management(CWCCM) programme I am undertaking, I have been asked to ‘create a plan for maximising interaction with users on the internet site on which I will be working’ (i.e. this blog)

Internet Splat Map

So without further ado, here is my plan:

Make better use of online polls and surveys (I am currently doing this within the online Joining Instructions that I create for work colleauges) however perhaps I could start to use them for standard blog posts.Continue enabling comments on my blog post.Include a question(s) towards the end of the post in order to encourage feedback via the comments section.Thank everybody who contributes even if their contribution is not what I had hoped for/expected.Publicy thank those who ReTweet my tweets advertising my blog post.

Are you the sort of person who leaves comments to blog posts (if so, you know what to do next)….

If you are not that sort of person…. there’s a first time for everything…

Image source


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment