Thursday, March 26, 2015

What’s in a name? – Your Help Needed!

I’m looking for (don’t laugh) a name for an LMS that I am in the process of delivering for the organisation I am contracting with.

Early suggestions have all revolved around suggesting that the LMS is the ‘centre’ or ‘hub’ of the organisations or individuals ‘learning’ – anybody who knows me will know that I’m keen to steer away from creating this perception around the LMS.

Early thoughts are:

Hal (suggested by Mark Aberdour, with the modification that it sings ‘Daisy, Daisy’ when you log out of it.The Training Portal (my idea – does what it says in the tin!)Novus - suggested by David Hopkins

So over to you folks… can you think of any (serious) names that I could propose for their new LMS?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment