From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) manufactures, distributes, sells and markets some of the world’s strongest brands in non-alcoholic beverages. We are part of Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc, the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can non-alcoholic refreshments and the world’s third-largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Caprisun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Senior Learning and Development Manager
What you become a part of
• Leading a team to consult, design & deliver learning solutions for the Commercial Function across Europe
• To design solutions through internal or external methods that delivers a performance improvement through effective learning and development.
• To lead the deployment of quality learning solutions for the Commercial Functions
• Front Line Account Manage the Commercial HRBP teams as appropriate
• Line Manage a team of European L&D Managers
What to expect
• Consult and design solutions through internal or external resources to deliver a quality solution for our customers
• Work with L&D Services to review effectiveness of solution and evaluate ROI.
• Line management of L&D Managers to ensure all solutions are delivered on time and to agreed objectives
• Proving a first class L&D service to the European Sales and Marketing Team
• Delivering the budget and management of vendors
• Full implementation of the L&D Commercial Plan
• Managing design feedback from facilitators/L&D Managers
• Managing relationships with HRBPs and Commercial Stakeholders
• Delivery of quality L&D projects on time, in budget and meeting the business needs
• Performance management of L&D Managers
• Budgetary management
• Partner the HRBP for Commercial European Teams to deliver key projects and initiatives from a professional L&D perspective
• Using internal consultancy methodology, design and deliver a learning solution that delivers the requested business need and raises performance/capability.
• Lead key internal L&D projects to improve business performance and build the capability of our people
• Lead work with the L&D Services/ field L&D team to ensure an effective implementation plan for rollout.
• Build and maintain positive external contacts to keep up to date with the external market and latest trends in L&D.
• Apply project management methodology to manage and monitor progress on development solutions.
• Be responsible for the budget in line with design/implementation costings and travel expenditure
• Identify and evaluate future trends within the Development ‘market’.
• Liaise with the Instructional design team where required
• Lead the L&D Design to deliver quality L&D solutions with pace, efficiency and creativity
• Deliver senior training where required.
• Manage queries from facilitators on course content and feed through to the relevant L&D Manager
• Ensure sufficient supplies of materials are available to meet the plan
• Review evaluation feedback, define appropriate actions and progress
• Line manage and deliver the ‘My Development Experience’ for L&D Managers and ensure appropriate resource and capability levels within the team
• Continuously assess the quality assurance activities to ensure the standard of delivered training is in line with requirements. Coach as appropriate to improve standards
• Act as point of reference for, and supply expert advice to facilitators with regard to course delivery
• Identify where learning products may require update/maintenance, action or feed through as appropriate
• Deputise for the AD Commercial as necessary
What we expect of youExperience in applying organisation development solutions in a cross matrix organisationExtensive L&D design and delivery expertiseExperience in leading large scale, complex projects from an L&D perspectiveStrong theoretical understanding of Learning development and how to apply in a pragmatic way to deliver an effective result for the customerProven track record of large scale, remote team managementExcellent internal consulting skillsProject management skillsExcellent communication and facilitation skillsPsychometric assessment tools - advantageousCIPD or country equivalent – preferredEuropean Travel 15-30%
If this role is of interest to you, please upload a recent copy of your CV below and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.