Friday, April 17, 2015

Apparently I’ve been ‘a bit quiet’

Whilst having a Skype chat a few days ago the person I was speaking to suggested that my blogging frequency had died down a bit.

I checked my stats for the same time period as last year and the number of posts have indeed come down slightly, although to be honest I still feel that I’ve been blogging regularly and the hits/comments suggest that people are finding my posts to be of value, however ‘perception is everything’ as they say, so I thought I’d share with you what’s been keeping me busy over the past couple of months, especially as I’m planning to write a series of blog posts around some of these activities.

Co-designing, arranging, marketing and launching our Learner Survey in partnership with Towards Maturity. (blog series to follow)Designing, creating, marketing and launching an online programme that builds upon an approach that Google themselves use and demonstrated at Devlearn. (blog post/series to follow)Organising an ‘in house’ COLF programme for my colleagues in the L&D team. (blog series to follow)

Image source


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment