Monday, April 7, 2014

Podcast #4: I wanna tell you a story(board)

This image is a close up of an attendee completing a storyboard.

Waaaaay back in the mists of time that was Learning Technologies 2010, I attended a workshop on the subject of storyboarding facilitated by @juliewedgwood.

This session came a little late in my ID career as I had spent the previous 6 months putting together rapid elearning module with NO storyboard process – oh well, better late than never!

I recently asked Julie to facilitate that session again with a number of my colleagues which culminated in them producing a podcast to reflect upon the session’s content and what they were going to do with it. Apologies for the sound quality in parts of this podcast, I was using a portable Zoom recorder for the very first time and should have practiced with it beforehand (as you’ll hear)

Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.

Shownotes

Music Source


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment