Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My first taste of Pecha Kucha..

…was provided to me by Clive Shepherd at the 2010 eLN showcase. Clive’s effort when combined with fantastic Pecha Kuchas (PKs) from Barry Sampson and Phil Green was enough to inspire me that PK was something I needed to have an attempt at….. now it was just a case of waiting for the right opportunity…

That opportunity arose at a recent eLearning Network event, where myself, @KimSGeorge and @fionaleteney each delivered a Pecha Kucha session. I chose to talk about how my organisation had utilised technology to enhance it’s assessment processes.

Did I enjoy it? – Yep

Would I reccomend it to others? – Yep

Would I do it again – You bet’cha

So what about you? Have you ever done a PK? Would you consider doing one? If you would and are a member of the eLearning Network then why not get in contact with Lucy Cartlidge to find out more…


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment