Monday, May 26, 2014

It’s amazing who you bump into on the train….

Regular readers will know that I ‘moonlight’ as the Social Media correspondent for an industry-wide communications channel called Nuclear TV. (if the tax-man is reading this, then it’s as part of my day-job, so calm down!)

I recently had the Pullizter-worthy idea to conduct a number of TV reports on the use of Learning Technologies and Social Media within other industries, businesses and corporates. I have to admit that my intentions were a little selfish as I was hoping to demonstrate to my own industry the benefits of adopting, engaging and encouraging the use of such tools.

In order to generate interest in the project I put out a tweet asking for willing interviewees and was contacted by Niall Gavin from Firstgroup plc.

Here’s what he had to say….

Untitled from Craig Taylor on Vimeo.

If you feel that you have a story that you would like to share with others relating as to how your organisation is using learning technologies to add value to the business, (particularly where you have used them in a regulated, compliance driven market) then why not drop me a line.

The interviews will be hosted on the NLTV channel as well as this blog, if the interview is less than 15mins then I will place it on YouTube and you will also be provided with the edited footage and separate mp3 file for your own use.

Go on….. you know you want to….


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment